Skin Resurfacing Chemical Peel
Chemical peels are indicated and best used in the following conditions:
- Reducing fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treating wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improving the appearance of mild scars
- Treating certain types of acne
- Reduces age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the overall look and feel of skin
Chemical peels yield good results for both men and women and this practice administers two types of chemical peels:
- Superficial chemical peels (Glycolic, salicylic and lactic acid), no downtime or unaesthetic is required, three treatments show noticeable changes.
- Medium depth chemical peels (TCA), 4-days of down time and no anesthetic is required. Results are visible immediately.
Hugo Aesthetics uses ZO Skin Health, Neostrata and PH Formula.